VBL Therapeutics Accessibility Policy
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. To the best of our knowledge, our website is conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
· Our website has been tested by developers for accessibility using keyboard-only navigation as well as screen readers such as JAWS, NVDA, and MacOS VoiceOver.
· The site is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
· The VBL website is not designed for compatibility with Internet Explorer or older browsers.
Accessibility of the website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of our website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the website:
Video animation : The animation describing the ofra-vec mechanism of action is hosted on YouTube for faster streaming (due to its size). In case you wish to receive a transcript of the animation, please e-mail: email@example.com.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Phone numbers and physical addresses are in the “contact us” section of our website.
This statement was created on 15 February 2022