PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, CURRENTLY LOCATED AT WWW.VBLRX.COM (THE “WEBSITE”), WHICH IS OWNED BY VASCULAR BIOGENICS LTD. (“VBL”). THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN APPLY TO ALL MATERIALS, ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT AND MATERIALS THAT ARE OR BECOME AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE “CONTENT”). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO EACH OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT:
1. Downloading. You may download textual material from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not further distribute or display such materials for any purpose.
2. Links. Certain links on this website lead to resources located on internet sites maintained by others over whom VBL has no control. Such links do not imply VBL’s endorsement of material on any other site, and VBL neither endorses nor makes any representation as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such internet sites. VBL provides links to other internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other internet sites linked to this website is at your own risk. VBL is not responsible for the content available on any other internet sites linked to this website and disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked sites. If you link to any other internet sites from this website, you should follow the copyright provisions of those sites.
3. Food and Drug Administration Approval. None of VBLs’ products have yet been approved for marketing by the Food and Drug Administration or other foreign regulatory agencies. The products discussed on this website are either presently being investigated in clinical trials subject to a United States Investigational New Drug (IND) or applicable foreign authority submissions, or are in pre-clinical research and development. VBL has not submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the FDA or equivalent application to any other foreign regulatory authorities for any of its products and the products have not been determined to be safe or effective in humans for their intended uses. The information contained on this website is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a health care professional, or a recommendation for any particular treatment plan. Medical information changes rapidly and it is important that consumers rely on the advice of a health care professional to employ good clinical judgment for the specific conditions of individual patients.
4. Forward-Looking Statements. Materials in this website may contain forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to certain factors, risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results, events and performance to differ materially from those referred to in such statements. These risks include statements which address operating performance, events or developments that we expect or anticipate will occur in the future, such as projections about our future results of operations or our financial condition, the development of our product candidates, anticipated trends in our business, and other such risks. VBL undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement for events or circumstances occurring after the date on which such statement is made.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, VBL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VBL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS COMPLETE OR ACCURATE, THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. VBL ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN OUR WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM OUR WEBSITE.
7. Jurisdiction. VBL operates and controls this website from its offices located in the State of Israel. VBL makes no representation that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access this website outside of the State of Israel through your own initiative, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. You agree that despite any statue or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action relating to or arising from your use of this website must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.
8. Privacy. VBL may use, in its sole discretion, the personal data and information submitted by you during your use of the website for any purpose. Any personal information posted by you on the website is at your own risk. DO NOT submit confidential information via this website unless you have entered into a written Non-Disclosure Agreement signed by both you and VBL prior to such submission.
9. Third Party Content and Trademarks. The website contains content supplied in large part by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other promises, representations or warranties contained in such third party content are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of VBL. VBL, Vascular Biogenics™, VTS™ and Vascular Targeting System VTS™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of VBL. Other product and company names found on the website may be the trademarks of third parties. By use of this website, no right, license or other authorization is granted to you to use the trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials contained herein.
10. Images. Images of people or places displayed on our website are either the property of, or used with permission by, VBL. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the Terms for our website or as provided elsewhere on our website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that VBL will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
11. General. VBL shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment and/or software required for access or use of this Website. VBL may also change the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and any subsequent use of the website by you constitutes your agreement to such changed terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to VBL.
12. Updates. VBL may make improvements and/or changes to this website at any time. Although we attempt to periodically update information on this website, the information, materials and services provided on or through this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. VBL does not have a duty to update information contained in this website, and VBL will not be liable for any failure to update such information. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this website, and we undertake no obligation to update or revise the information contained on this website, whether as a result of new information, future events or circumstances or otherwise. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained in this website before relying upon it.
13. Other. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.